Haha,now only I realise I have 100 post in my blog.The funniest thing is the 100th post is nt a good post for me.Tis is the 101th.Hmm,actually if can write in chinese I will write better but now have to write in english.Nevermind life stil go on.After my laptop had spoilt,I suddenly found that I really have quite much time to do my things.Haha,but the life here really boring.Hope my dear laptop can recover soon.I really miss it so much.
Now I m blogging at PSMKH(Pusat Sumber Maklumat Kamal Hussien),in short,it is my college computer lab.So ntg much 2 say.Jz hope all of you are always fine & healthy.
P.S:Yea!!!!!My family will come 2 Kl 2molo.Even I still hv class for wed & thurs but I can meet them after class on Thursday.Really miss them so much and looking forward 2 meet them.
1 条评论:
your business.
jkjk XDXDXD
发表评论