2008年7月1日星期二
UPS coming soon.....
Haha,this post is writing in the school computer lab,tat`s why I m writing in English.Haha...Dun expect my English is good coz everyone know my Mandarin is better.UPS is coming soon,another 20 days.Feeling excited coz after UPS is the time to go home.YEAH!!Tat`s y holidays is the reason to motivate me to study hard.Wondering wat is UPS?UPS is stand for UJIAN PERTENGAHAN SEMESTER.So after tat,I will have 2 weeks holiday start from 8/8 to 24/8.Really cant wait 2 go home.So I wish to sing loudly tat :"Tell everybody I`m on my way home!!!!"I will suffer 4 tis 20 days then going home!No matter how i will be patience.God bless me!Amitabha!!Hehehehe....Haiz,know u all r going back 2 Krai tis weekend but cant meet u all.Is ok,sure we will meet some day.MIss u all n good luck 4 the Final n enjoy ur holidays in KK ya.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
1 条评论:
r u mentioning us???
hehe...i already studied for almost 4 months..i think is the time for us to rest le bah...matrik so good,got mid semester holiday =)
anyways,all the best in ur UPS xD
+ u lorrrr....
发表评论